1. Minimum Qualification- The candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination.
2. Age - Candidate must not be less than 17 Years on 1st day of commencement of session.
3. Domicile Certificate: The candidate must be a permanent resident of UP proper certificate to this effect, issued by the competent authority, must be submitted.
4. Mode of Selection-
(a). Application for selection-
Application for selection for admission in the said course, shall be invited by the Homeopathic medicine board, UP, Lucknow through daily newspapers, Notice may also be pasted on the notice board of the Homeopathic medicine board, UP, Lucknow. The application will be invited every year well in time, as may be decided.
Note :- Minimum Qualification- The candidates must have passed intermediate sciences group examination, Instant High School. According G.O. No. 1630(1)/71-4-10 dated 19 Aug, 2010)
(b). Written Test – Candidate, whose will be found correct in all respects, have to appear in the written exam.
(c). Selection shall be made strictly on merit basis in written examination. Reservation shall be given according to Govt. orders.
(d).Fee for competitive written test – Candidate shall have to pay fee etc for competitive test as may be prescribed by Homeopathic medicine board, UP, LKO.
5. - Result – Result of the test will be published in the daily news papers and displayed on the notice board of the homeopathic medicine board, Lko. The Homeopathic medicine board, UP shall also send the list of selected candidates along with their original application forms to institution concern for admission, through the head of Deptt. (Deptt of Homoeo)
6. Admission – The selected candidate shall have to report to the head of the Institution for admission as per directions of the Homeopathic medicine board, U.P. Lko.
7. Medical Fitness – Selected candidates reporting for admission shall be examined by a committee of expert, free of cost, at the institution concern. The committee found mentally and physically fit shall only be given chance for admission.
8.Enrollment –Selected candidates found medically fit shall admitted to the concern institution and they have to enroll themselves with the Homeopathic medicine board, U.P. Lko, on depositing the form and fee etc prescribed by the Homeopathic medicine Board, U.P. Lucknow.
9. Tuition fee etc – On admission the candidate shall have to pay the admission/tuition fee etc. In tow Instalment for whole of the session. Fee once deposited will not be refunded.